The Owner of Cotton Court, Rob Binns, featured in this month’s Lancashire Business View Magazine. The article that he is in covers Downtown in Business’s‘Round Table’ discussion, which was hosted at Preston’s College in December last year.
Experts from across the sectors and across the country were asked to consider Lancashire’s place in the Northern economy.
People that were also present for the discussion, included:
- Frank Mckenna (Downtown)
- Lis Smith (Preston’s College)
- Jeff Taylor (Hays Recruitment )
- Ruth Connor (Marketing Lancashire)
- Stephen Robinson (Champion Accountants)
- Michael Conlon (Conlon Construction)
- Jennifer Mein (Lancashire County Council)
- David Gorton (PM+M)
- Daniel Rich (Barton Grange)
- Carl Speight (Preston’s College)